The Most Comprehensive Eye Examination.
One Hour. No compromises.
We believe in better. Eye examinations are not a quick check of your vision for spectacles. Eye examinations are a fundamentally vital part of your healthcare routine. We have one pair of eyes and their care should not be compromised. At Scotts, we are pleased to offer you the most comprehensive eye examination available:
- A ONE HOUR appointment with our optometrist director Dr Shah, who has over 18 years’ experience of managing complex eye care needs
- A full assessment of your visual demands and corrective options
- Full oculomotor balance, reading and VDU assessment
- Dilated VOLK eye examination (driving is not advised straight after this procedure)
- Eye pressure and visual fields analysis
- Fundus photography
- USB stick with OCT images for your records
Cost - £90
The charge is commensurate with our time and expertise invested into your eye health. No gimmicks or sales talk. Only straight-forward advice in a reputable practice.
If you require a full and thorough evaluation of your eye health, please do not hesitate to get in touch. All patients (except children) are eligible for this service. We would be delighted to talk to you about the benefits of THE Exam.